Now men of all ages may be able to find the solution to erectile dysfunction (ED) and start enjoying a great sex life. We offer personalized treatment that is fast and easy with no surgery.
Many men either cannot use, due to medical conditions, or no longer respond to Viagra, Levitra, Cialis, or other pills. Our medications are custom blended and work for almost ALL men – even if you don’t respond to other commonly prescribed ED medications and treatments.
Our treatments are effective, they allow some men to achieve a second climax to adequately satisfy their partner and in many cases, our doctors can time the erection to meet the patient’s needs.
There is no surgery, just the latest safe and effective treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). Our doctors have at their discretion over 250 custom blends of medication. With years of experience, our medical team, consisting of male doctors, is committed to learning your medical history and will customize a treatment plan just for you.
The staff at Quality Care for Men is committed to helping men restore their sex lives and regain intimacy with their partners again. Quality Care For Men Health Mgmt is not just our name, it’s our mission. No matter what your age or medical history, the doctors and staff at Quality Care for Men Health Mgmt have been able to help almost all men restore their sex life.
Dr. Augustine Boateng, MD, MHSA, FACS, FRCSC, FICS, is a graduate of University of Ghana Medical School, Central Michigan University and University of South Florida. He has completed his internships in surgery, medicine and emergency medicine in Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, Accra Ghana. He is the certified member of American Board of Urology. During his career he has conducted a lot of research of prostate cancer, erectile dysfunction, prosthetic urology, etc. Dr. Boateng brings decades of advanced, personalized medical experience which allows him to evaluate clients and advice on the suitable treatment plans.
Chuck Spencer is the office and sales manager.
Theo Conley, Medical Assistant, is a formally trained practitioner of Wave therapy.
Monique Dorsey, Medical Assistant, is a formally trained practitioner of Wave therapy and an appointment setter.
What Is Wave Therapy?
Wave Therapy is an evidence-based, alternative treatment for erectile dysfunction, or ED. The key to satisfactory erectile function is good blood flow within erectile tissues. Oral ED medications, such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra are designed to improve blood flow, however, they are not indicated for all men, and have many harmful side-effects. These medications only work on half the men who take them and with very dangerous side effects for most who can take them. Instead of dangerous chemical compounds, Wave Therapy uses pulsed-energy waves to open and repair aging blood vessels and increase blood flow to your penis.
How Does Wave Therapy Work?
Good blood flow is essential to erectile function. The blood vessels that supply blood to your penis begin to close up and decay, the older you get. The gently pulsating waves of Wave Therapy promote increased blood flow to the penis by opening existing blood vessels and stimulating the growth of new blood vessels. The improvement in blood flow results in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections. The pulsating waves also trigger a healing response that “wakes-up” dormant stem cells and growth factors in the penis. The release of these “growth factors” also stimulate the creation of new blood vessels, as well as the rejuvenation of erectile tissue.
Who Is Wave Therapy for?
- Men with erectile dysfunction (ED) –Wave Therapy has proven to be a safe and effective drug-free, surgery-free alternative to Viagra and other oral ED medications. In fact, Wave Therapy has been shown to be TWICE as effective as Viagra and similar ED drugs, without any of the harmful side effects!
- Men with Peyronie’s Disease – Wave Therapy has been shown to be a drug-free, surgery-free way to break down the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis typical of Peyronie’s Disease.
- Any Man Seeking Drug-Free Male Enhancement – You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from Wave Therapy. If you want to perform your best, and satisfy your lover like you never have before, Wave Therapy can help!
80% of men with ED who have received Wave Therapy saw a reversal of their condition, and gave up taking oral ED drugs. Nearly 90% of all men receiving the treatment have reported positive results and improved sexual performance!
Please visit www.gainswavedc.com for research studies, testimonials and more information about Wave Therapy.
Facts about Erectile Dysfunction
- Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra had total revenues of $4 billion in 2012 for their respective companies, despite the fact that these medications only help half of all men and can have very unpleasant and potentially dangerous side effects.
- Many men with mild ED, or even some with no ED symptoms at all, take these medications simply as supplements to ensure strong sexual performance.
- Men with severe ED are candidates for micro-penile injections comprised of three or four vasodilators. These medications have no side effects as compared to the oral varieties.
There is now a potential cure available. SwissWave Protocol uses acoustical pulse waves to open existing blood vessels, grow new blood vessels, and stimulate stem cells to grow new erectile tissue (corpus cavernosum) in the penis.
- Depending on a man's overall health and preexisting conditions, this noninvasive treatment option will greatly alter the landscape in the treatment of ED.
- Independent, published research papers have proven its safety and efficacy, with 86% of men saying they would recommend it to a friend.
- We believe that this could actually roll back the clock for most men, allowing men of ages up to 80 — or even 90 — to perform as they did in their more virile years.
Come in for a consultation and health assessment with our trained medical staff!
Post assessment of your condition you'll work one on one with our staff to come up with a treatment regiment personalized to your individual needs.
Be prepared for a nearly immediate life change, often patients see results of the treatment the very same day. Say welcome back to a great part of your life!
Call to Schedule an Appointment
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.